Sunday, October 9, 2016

Videos on YouTube

Hi, Friends -
      i've got about 50 videos on YouTube now, mostly originals but also some covers. If you'd like to check 'em out, just go to YouTube and punch in Jim Danger & there i'll be. Subscribe to my channel and you'll have a list of both covers and originals to investigate. I've done quite a few just recently - did 9 in one night, last weekend, all original.
      i've done a couple by Request from friends. A friend in Kathmandu, Nepal, asked me if i'd do Kurt Cobain's, "All Apologies", so i did that, though i never would have considered it otherwise. He'd just been in a horrible motorcycle accident, so i went out of my way to learn it quickly.
      Then a GG Allin fan who found out about me, heard me do something like, "You Were A Hole To Me" {one of my originals, recent video}, and asked me if i'd do GG's song, "Rowdy, Beer Drinkin' Night" in a low, Cash-like vocal, so i practiced that one for a day or two, then did that too. {Soon, i plan to do, "Don't Talk To Me", which is not only a great song, but has a special meaning and connection for me, since i was in the vocal booth with GG when he recorded that one, just him and me. I was sitting on the floor in front of him and he was making faces at me while he read the lyrics and sang it {GG didn't write that one}.
    So, Please check out my YouTube Videos, subscribe to my channel if you will, and i'd appreciate it!
     Anyone can friend me on FaceBook, too, if ya feel like it. I've got a personal page AND a music page there.
      Keep Smilin' - or not, but
          Have Fun & Enjoy Life!
                 Your friend,
                      Jim Danger

74 comments:

  1. Recently, there has been noticeable data that has shown how the demand for karaoke downloads has increased. These downloads are almost as in demand as downloads for regular songs. converter youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to figure you will transfer a video and have it turned out to be a standout amongst the most saw YouTube recordings. youtube downloader app

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to dig deep and kickoff utilizing resources that I received from you. Your exuberance is refreshing. Https://www.Brsm.io/buy-youtube-likes

    ReplyDelete
  4. images kuch bhit effact add kar sakte hien sabse love it ji to ishmein maine apko bata hi nahi ismein ham video ka background bhi change kar sakte hein. song artist

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a lot of people making money with YouTube you can see how it is so attractive, lots of potential viewers and best of all it's 100% FREE, well almost. If you want to get fancy you can buy all kinds of software from making cool graphics to automation tools. But most people I think just keep it simple and make stuff that people want to see. vues tube

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clearly YouTube is the largest video sharing site in the world. And since being purchased by Google late in 2006, there has been much speculation as to the direction that Google would take with YouTube. youtube converter mp3 music download

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can use YouTube advertising to spread your message and drive traffic back to your website. Have you thought of all the sales you could be getting with your YouTube marketing videos?
    free online video downloader

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! buy youtube subscribers

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you . You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great.
    ​pandora one mod apk​

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Google search ranking rules of providing good, decent and, accurate content that generate public attention are exactly the same rules that You Tube is using as well so bear that in mind when choosing the title.buy youtube views

    ReplyDelete
  11. No matter which video sites you want to talk about, you should pay attention when describing your video.find it here and see how should you describe your business...

    ReplyDelete
  12. In case you're not utilizing this as a traffic age source, you're passing up a great opportunity. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  13. This text may be value everyone’s attention. How will I learn more?tubemate download

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much for keep this information. Buy YouTube Comments,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks
    SubsShop.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. mp3 youtube converter

    ReplyDelete
  17. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! YouTube accounts for sale

    ReplyDelete
  18. One can utilize screen captures of fascinating circumstances with regards to the video as a thumbnail that way they can in a split second grab the eye of watchers. free youtube views

    ReplyDelete
  19. Swiftly this web site can unquestionably become popular between almost all blogging and site-building folks, due to its meticulous posts or perhaps critiques. wyświetlenia Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  20. At the point when your video is noticeable on the primary page of a web crawler, your thumbnail is appeared, your YouTube title, bits of your portrayal with your url interface. how to get more youtube subscribers for free

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Bookmarked. Nice to see your site. Thanks! excellent targeted traffic

    ReplyDelete
  23. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. bulk gmail accounts for sale

    ReplyDelete

  24. Thanks for your great information. We all appreciate your information. Keep posting these kind of nice blog… Can you read this english speaking course in gomti nagar lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for this post, we are new to the blog world and trying to understand what attributes we want to put on our own blog and which to keep out. This list will sure help us to do the best for our own business. Buy Bulk Gmail accounts

    ReplyDelete
  26. This implies minutes viewed is as significant, and sooner rather than later, perhaps much more significant than perspectives. how to get more youtube views for free

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for this post, we are new to the blog world and trying to understand what attributes we want to put on our own blog and which to keep out. This list will sure help us to do the best for our own business. buy youtube accounts

    ReplyDelete
  28. Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. aim the rapper abraham

    ReplyDelete
  29. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. เทคนิคบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are basically keywords relating to your video content. When using YouTube for business, good keywords are really essential.youtube converter

    ReplyDelete
  31. I read this article which is about youtube videos, it is really interesting one. The way of writing and making the things clear is a impressionable to me. Thanking you for such an informative article. Download YouTube Videos High Quality

    ReplyDelete
  32. OFF PAGE
    I create a cheap rete off page seo WOW, WHAT A EXCELLENT POST. I REALLY FOUND THIS TO MUCH INFORMATICS. IT IS WHAT I WAS SEARCHING FOR.I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST YOU THAT PLEASE KEEP SHARING SUCH TYPE OF INFO.THANKS
    SEO LINKBUILDING
    I I create a cheap rete seo link building reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.
    BACKLINKS
    I create a cheap rete backlinks seo Megan this is a great way to organize them all!! I have tried to hand write them, but I always forget when they are or what I have linked up. Thank you very much for sharing this with us at TaDa Thursday!!
    NICHE COMMENTS
    here is my great offer i will provide you 80 niche relevant hight quality blog comments with high authorize sites good for your website rank your site on google, bing, yahoo etc. All comments are manually No software use.
    SOCIAL BOOKMARKING
    Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. 
    WEB2.0
    here is my great offer i will provide you 80 niche relevant hight quality blog comments with high authorize sites good for your website rank your site on google, bing, yahoo etc. All comments are manually No software use.
    WEB2.0 PROFILES
    xtremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated!.
    SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICE
    We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up. 
    BLOG COMMENTING SERVICE
    I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up.
    BLOG COMMENTING PACKAGES
    Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.
    HIGH AUTHORITY BACKLINKS
    I am getting this error message in the Promoted Link Tiles itself. In the left navigation its working though. Also I am able to verify the address while adding it in the promoted links.
    HIGH AUTHORITY BACKLINKS


    SOFTWARE COMPANY
    Bachelor Developer Software Company (Pvt Ltd) provide a all IT thangs software,web development,web designs. logo design. SEO our site bachelordeveloper.com.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! convert YouTube videos to MP4 for free

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Mega Millions Payout

    ReplyDelete
  35. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. youtube promotion

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. youtube promotion

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. video promotion services

    ReplyDelete
  38. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. How To Make A YouTube Video

    ReplyDelete
  39. I just came across this site and found out this informative and interesting blog. I learn some new things here. Thanks for sharing keep it up. Can you read this: preventive dentistry in California

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello, I want to subscribe for this web site to take most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help out.
    Eyyaa

    ReplyDelete
  41. code as a starting point for your project ... it definitely handles multiple clients. Regarding the message about the 'Task' class ... the 'Task' class is found in the .Net 4.0 product rapid assemblies and should be already referenced from a .Net 4.0 console ap

    ReplyDelete
  42. If you visit other cities and you want to have awesome fun then please meet my friends who are hot and sexy meet these wild beauties for the pleasure you are seeking I assure you that these young women are incredibly sexy and passionate to the degree that you imagine your wildest fantasies will come true hurry up and call them you can know a little about them on this page and then you can choose which one to meet you must grab this opportunity of being with a fine woman with delicate features and romance them so that your life is cherished forever you can go to these towns to have these beauties Watch Series with you and enjoy your life to the fullest just go and book a hotel and then invite these girls to your room for some adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  43. To expand YouTube views with commitment reports you should simply create a greater amount of what's recorded in your best 10 records. These best 10 reveal to you what your crowd likeshow to get more views on youtube for free

    ReplyDelete
  44. There are a wide range of components which may influence the quantity of views and endorsers you pull in to your channel.how to get more views on youtube for free

    ReplyDelete
  45. Free Web Directory is an online catalog of websites arrange by categories. Highly specialized SEO friendly human edited free web directory. Submit your websites free with deeplinks. Free Web Directory

    ReplyDelete
  46. There is likewise the choice of purchasing promotions that show up at the base of the screen during video or purchasing show publicizing on the site. y.tools/news

    ReplyDelete
  47. It enables advertisers to sift through the ineffective, obsolete or less well known recordings effectively. y.tools/news/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Yes i am completely concurred with this article and i simply need say this article is extremely pleasant and exceptionally instructive article.I will make a point to be perusing your blog more. You made a decent point however I can't resist the urge to ponder, shouldn't something be said about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! تنزيل يوتيوب ميت

    ReplyDelete
  49. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have seen all of these videos and since I am working with a graphic design services, I am sure that these videos will be most suitable for me to learn better designing.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Outstanding in addition to effective suggestion by the author of this blog are genuinely sensible to me. Buy Youtube Views And Subscribers

    ReplyDelete
  52. This is one of my preferred things about the playlist by a long shot. Now and again I'll hear a tune by a band, just to tune in to 5 different tunes and totally loathe them so I abandon the band. https://www.evernote.com/shard/s391...9c0e5a9c55ab/d2ac023fec8200799a4ec57e1f3b3b5c

    ReplyDelete
  53. As I would like to think this was Spotify's best choice to the extent developing their administration.https://www.universalhunt.com/articles/use-spotify-s-ad-platform-currently-in-beta/36706

    ReplyDelete
  54. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  55. buy targeted traffic for ecommerce or affiliate website. Best place to buy real human targeted traffic. 100% Guaranteed Real Targeted Visitors. ➤Targeted traffic that converts. Buy website traffic, buy targeted traffic and increase web site traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am thankful for the article post.Looking forward to visit more.
    Friend I have Blog About Microsoft office setup .
    shor discription About my blog here :


    office.com/setup : At the point when we are working or
    serve the client just one in our mind that is "Consumer loyalty". We think each agents believing resembles as we have and
    we are continually hoping to improve our capacity to address the issue of our customers.
    We have huge number of trucks and other development gear to take the necessary steps in a great way and our trustworthiness, workplace and advancement to take the organization on high.
    At the point when each client really fulfilled , then individuals says that is the privilege choice.For More : office.com/setup
    \ Microsoft office setup


    Buy Google Voice Account : For making your Google Voice Numbers,
    we initially make a Google Voice Account with a crisp IP address and after that look for an access number that matches your ZIP code.

    Best Regards

    Microsoft office setup | www.office.com/setup |

    norton.com/setup | office.com/setup |setup office |
    Microsoft office setup | office.com/setup
    Buy Google Voice Account

    ReplyDelete
  57. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. youtube to mp3

    ReplyDelete
  58. Try not to figure you will transfer a video and have it turned out to be a standout amongst the most saw YouTube recordings. youtube promotion


    ReplyDelete
  59. Nice Post. You are a new mcafee user? Don't know how to install mcafee and you want to activate your McAfee subscription then this step-by-step guide will assist you in activating and redeeming your McAfee license.follow few steps to get your mcafee activate visit mcafee activate website.


    www.mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. pubg moblie

    ReplyDelete
  61. On the web, individuals have no issue expressing their genuine thoughts. At the point when watchers remark on recordings,INDIAN SMM Panel advertisers consequently get legitimate reactions over the present recordings and get thoughts for new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like your content its unique and interesting, I have been always a fan of those who have this unique talent of writing unique content. Check this: Buy bulk google voice number

    ReplyDelete
  63. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Download MP3

    ReplyDelete
  64. "I really like your blog presentation. It is informative too, at the same time. This has helped in clarifying some of my doubts . Thanks a lot for your guidance! Can you read this Buy hp printer parts online.
    "

    ReplyDelete
  65. "You have shared very informative blog. I have been always a fan of those who have this unique talent of writing unique content. Can you read this Buy yahoo accounts.
    """

    ReplyDelete
  66. "Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Gmail PVA Accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  67. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. 無料

    ReplyDelete